Classes will be held every Tuesday and Wednesday from July 7th-Aug 12th. Tuesday will be for dancers aged 12 and up and run from 7:30-8:30 in Room 1. Wednesday will be for dancers ages 7-11 and run from 7:30-8:30 in Room 2.
Information needed for classes
- dancers must sign up at least 24 hours ahead of class time. Cancelations should be made at least 24 hours a head of class time but we ask for a minimum of 2 hours
- parents must ensure their dancer is healthy and showing no flu like symptoms to attend class
- dancers must arrive no more then 5 minutes before class and head straight in to Room 1 for class. Please come changed and ready for class
- there will be no water refill stations, please ensure your dancer has a filled water bottle to take in the room with them
- parents are asked to drop off and not wait in the waiting room to help keep the numbers in the studio down
- social distancing will be ensured using marks on the floor as to where dancers will practice
To register for a weekly class please sign up using the link below. Classes will be filled on a first come first serve bases. If a class fills please check back for an open space.